Our vision is of a society in which every adult survivor of childhood abuse in the UK can access the support they need, when they need it.
Need to talk? Call our support line, free from landlines or mobiles.
0808 801 0331
10am-9pm Mondays to Thursdays & 10am-6pm on Fridays
Calls will not show on your bill
Email our support team firstname.lastname@example.org
NAPAC’s series of six booklets for survivors and those who support them are free to download
and are also available in audio format.
- We believe that any abuse of children – whether physical, sexual, emotional or neglect – is damaging and wrong.
- We know that abuse in childhood can cause continuing harm to people as they grow up. The abuse they suffered years or even decades ago is damaging the lives of millions of adults today.
- We believe that every individual has the right to leave the impact of childhood abuse behind, grow as a person and enjoy a happy and fulfilled adult life.
- We know that survivors of childhood abuse can be empowered and supported to do just that: there are proven ways in which we and others can help them.
- Providing a range of services which offer direct support to survivors
- Ensuring that survivors know where they can go for help
- Spreading best practice in the support of survivors among those who they may approach for help
- Working with others to increase the provision and effectiveness of support for survivors
- Standing up for survivors and representing their interests among those who are in a position to help improve their lives
Our vision is of a society in which every adult survivor of childhood abuse in the UK is able to access the support they need, when they need it, to make a journey of recovery and heal their emotional and psychological wounds.
What we do
The National Association for People Abused in Childhood (NAPAC) is the UK’s leading national charity offering support to adult survivors of all types of childhood abuse, including physical, sexual and emotional abuse and neglect.