Work for NAPAC
Looking for a role with NAPAC? Why not apply for one of our vacancies, find out for yourself what a great place this is to work.
For more information, call our office number on
0207 614 1801
We’re looking for a Survivor Support Facilitator for our telephone support line service in Stockport
We are seeking an empathetic and resilient Survivor Support Facilitator to join our friendly team in Stockport. The Survivor Support Facilitators are accountable for the day to day delivery of NAPAC’s primary survivor support service – the telephone support line. They manage the NAPAC volunteers to provide telephone support to adult survivors of childhood abuse and those supporting them. Overall, they will have a commitment to delivery of excellence in everything NAPAC does for survivors and their supporters.
• Salary: £26,000 pro rata (£13,000 pa), plus benefits including pension
• Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
• Job: Type Contract One year (with possibility of extension subject to funding)
• Hours: 17.5 per week (0.5 FTE)
• Closing date: Monday 10 July 2017. Application is by completion of the formal NAPAC application form only – CVs will not be accepted
• Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
• Interview Date: Wednesday 19 July 2017 in Stockport