Victim Support is running the Information Line for the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) and NAPAC is providing additional specialist emotional support to IICSA callers via a call-back service.
- Do You Support A Survivor of Childhood Abuse? Here are Some Important Considerations
- NAPAC position on ‘police belief’
- Exploring new situations and early life experiences
- Five ways to support NAPAC safely during the lockdown
- Extra Ministry of Justice funding to help survivors struggling during the lockdown
Call us on 0808 801 0331 for free from landlines and mobiles from 10am-9pm Mon-Thu & 10am-6pm Fri. Calls will not show on your bill.