We are seeking an empathetic and resilient Survivor Support Facilitator to join our friendly team in Stockport. The Survivor Support Facilitators are accountable for the day to day delivery of NAPAC’s primary survivor support service – the telephone support line and management of volunteers.
• Salary: £26,000 pro rata (£13,000 pa), plus benefits including pension
• Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
• Hours: 17.5 per week (0.5 FTE)
• Closing date: Monday 10 July 2017
• Interview Date: Wednesday 19 July 2017 in Stockport
To apply, visit our jobs page NAPAC jobs